Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Moving Overseas - What to Know Before You Go

Moving Overseas - What You Need To Know Before You Go "If Someone Had Told Me These Tips Before I Moved Overseas, I Wouldn't Have Needed To Drag Myself Down To The Local Cash Machine... 214 Times!"

I'll get to the story about the tiring number of cash machine trips in a moment... and give you a tip from the book so that you don't end up with the same problem.

First, I'd like to tell you a bit about this book:

If you want to move overseas, but are wondering what you really need to do before leaving, then this guide is just the thing for you.

When I first moved abroad, I found out the hard way that the blogs and forums were missing some vital pieces of information - information that could have made my move so much smoother and less stressful.

So I wrote down all the problems I had, and the solutions for them, in e-mails to friends who also planned to move overseas. Those e-mails grew into this guide with over 50 pages of practical tips and advice that I'm now offering you for only $17.

So, what's in this guide?

A simple technique to help you discover which country is best for you - instead of a hidden sales pitch for the latest 'hot' country... where the author just happens to own some real estate for sale. Secrets to packing your household items - so that you'll be ready for any situation; storing, shipping, or selling. 9 possible ways for you to qualify for a residency visa - moving overseas isn't just for multi-millionaires... and here are several different ways that you can typically meet the qualifications for permanent residency. Tips on how to bring your pets with you - you may need to start this process much earlier than you think. Websites and programs to keep you connected with everyone back home - manage your mail, phone, faxes, books, business documents, music, videos, and keep on watching your favorite TV shows from home while you're living overseas. How to prepare your computer - tips and software recommendations to keep your data safe, secure, and properly backed up. Problems you may encounter when trying to open a bank account - this is especially important for US citizens, since new reporting requirements are making it more difficult to open a bank account overseas. How to get your money to your new country - and several alternate ways to do this, in case you find yourself in your new country... while your money is still stuck at home. The documents you'll need to get permanent residency - the exact list of documents will be different for each country, but there is certain paperwork that you'll typically need. ...and much more That sounds great! Let me get it now

If you've been thinking about moving overseas, you aren't alone

According to the United Nations, more than 191 million people are living outside of their home country. And that is expected to grow by 50% over the next decade.

Every week at the local expat lunch, more new people crowd around the tables as they visit for the first time on their search for a new place to let them live they lives they want.

How long have you been dreaming about living abroad? This time next year, do you still want to be dreaming, or do you want to be one of the millions of people who are living their dreams?

100% Money Back Guarantee

Get your hands on this guide immediately. Open it up and take a quick look through the report. If you don't feel like you've gotten more than your money's worth, contact me and I will promptly return every penny of your purchase.

Better yet - take a full 60 days to use this guide and benefit from it. If within those 60 days for any reason - or no reason at all - you are unsatisfied, then just ask for a refund and you'll get back 100% of your investment right away.

You risk nothing and you stand to gain everything today. So act now!

Now, about those 214 trips to the cash machine...

Before leaving, I knew enough to tell my bank that I would be using my debit card overseas - I didn't want them to cancel the card, thinking that someone stole it.

However, what I didn't know to do was to go into the bank and fill out a form that would let me start a wire transfer from outside the country. I assumed (wrongly) that I could do that online or through a phone call.

When I got to my new country and opened a bank account, I had no way to get my money sent to my new bank. I called the customer service line for my home bank, and their only suggestion was to use Western Union - who would only transfer a small amount of money and charge a very high fee.

I ended up going through a half dozen ways (all listed in the book) to try to get my money to me, but the easiest and least expensive way turned out to be to withdraw the maximum amount from a local ATM every day. Unfortunately, since the daily limit was low, I had to make 214 withdrawals from the ATM.

So, before you leave, save yourself from the headaches that I went through and go into your local bank to see what you need to do to start a wire transfer from outside of the country.

Instantly download your copy now!

With all the political and economic problems going on in the world right now, you're best off starting the process of moving overseas as soon as possible. You don't want to miss your opportunity.


Get It Now For Only $17



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment