Thursday, July 12, 2012

Taking the Kids -- the first lady's tips on eating healthier on summer vacation - Chicago Tribune







Taking the Kids -- the first lady's tips on eating healthier on summer vacation
Chicago Tribune
Check out the special TakingtheKids 51 Summer Vacations (http://www.takingthekids.com/travel-topics/summer-guide-to-fun) section and also follow "taking the kids" on http://www.twitter.com, where Eileen Ogintz welcomes your questions and comments.) ...












Tips for traveling with kids
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
For no-frills family fun, try old standbys like 20 Questions, Counting Cows, Geography or Travel Bingo. Another source of old-fashioned fun is a classic board game like Sorry, Clue or checkers, which all come in travel sizes. You may be surprised by ...











Kelly Abigail posted a photo:



A child's soul is full of happy.



26/50



HE'S SO ADORABLE. ISN'T HE SO ADORABLE.



I'm so upset that I've missed the last couple of days. Photoshop was not wanting to work with me. But it's all better now.



I have a shoot planned for this weekend, and I cannot wait! My friend is such a great model, and we have found such beautiful locations. SO MUCH EXCITEMENT. I'm ready for more creative, non-portrait stuff.










No comments:

Post a Comment