Friday, July 27, 2012

Travel Spotlight: Snow low, fun high at Tahoe-area resorts - Sacramento Bee







Travel Spotlight: Snow low, fun high at Tahoe-area resorts
Sacramento Bee
Each fall, California ski areas hop to a big list of tasks – bringing in supplies, hiring "lifties," spraying a base of manmade snow. But many resorts become almost as busy as they prepare to devote resources to summer recreation. They're also getting ...

and more »










thewhitestdogalive posted a photo:



the blue horizon09



Model: Alessia



This is...My portfolio [new version!]



Be a Fan of my Fb page!



Twitter for updates: @whitestdogalive



Please, visit My Tumblr



Read my interviews on :

Positive+Magazine

Fluster Magazine

Stop Stealing My Look

FrizziFrizzi

Organiconcrete



© All rights reserved. Use without my permission is illegal











Loopzilla62 posted a photo:



COKE EN STOCK ! Siroter  sur le canal








No comments:

Post a Comment