Thursday, July 12, 2012

Family travel: Best major-league baseball parks for kids - San Jose Mercury News







Family travel: Best major-league baseball parks for kids
San Jose Mercury News
But in a fun twist, Houston's park highlights trains. Built on the site of a former train station, the ballpark has a train out front and a massive, working steam engine high atop the outer left-field wall. A conductor drives the train along its 800 ...

and more »










eric Hews posted a photo:



his body - Yo & Dude™ by eric Hews © 2012



Sometimes, the robot can't take it anymore.







All content of this and other eric Hews flickr sets, both visual and verbal, are Copyright © 2012 eric Hews. www.erichews.com www.yoanddude.com Please don't steal (read: display or alter) my work for your own nefarious purposes. My work HAS a nefarious purpose already. It's MINE.



Ahem...



Nonetheless, I AM open to mutually beneficial retail situations. Thanks for contacting me about the usage of my stuff. I'm 'eric Hews' on facebook and @ericHews on the twitter. Or you can message me via flickr.



It's a small planet. See you around.



-eH.








No comments:

Post a Comment