Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sunset Dinner






Matt Molloy posted a photo:



Sunset Dinner



It was a great sunset, and the horses we're good sports, staying in frame most of the time. They were showing a little interest in me, probably hoping I would feed them. I wanted to give them some long grass and a pet on the snout, but I didn't want to cross the line and get kicked out of there, even though I wasn't on private property at the time. I was also suprised to see the fireflies out in full force once the sun went down. See them, the horses, and a bunch of other cool stuff in my latest timelapse video! www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nYL5qD_i3I&feature=youtu.be












It's even fun getting to Boracay
Malaya
2GO Travel has launched is direct ferry trip from Batangas port direct to Caticlan allowing travellers to get to Boracay with minimal fuss. 2GO launched its daily trips to Boracay last March and it has been a remarkable success as passengers weary of ...

and more »







No comments:

Post a Comment