Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jaime Deitsch Cruise Director – Carnival Liberty - e-Travel Blackboard (press release)







Jaime Deitsch Cruise Director – Carnival Liberty
e-Travel Blackboard (press release)
The fun-loving and energetic Jaime Deitsch took some time out of her non-stop schedule aboard Carnival Liberty to chat to e-Travel Blackboard about what it's like to be a roving Cruise Director. e-Travel Blackboard: Tell us about your path to becoming ...












WRAL.com (blog)

Flip4Kids makes learning languages fun
WRAL.com (blog)
But for Nguyen, who loves to travel, the ability to communicate with people around the world is a benefit that will last a lifetime, long after kids have to hunker down for the SATs, ACTs and other tests. "For me, I feel that it helps them to be a part ...












New Straits Times

LAB: Convenient travel buddy
New Straits Times
Using the pedestrian mode was fun and easy. The first time I tried it was in Lucerne, Switzerland. From the train station, I switched on the device and selected the hotel that I would be staying in. I had earlier saved the coordinates in the Favourite ...












CNNGo.com

Adventure travel: Treetop hopping in Krabi
CNNGo.com
"So, if you're drunk or you're not straight in your mind, you might hurt yourself, but if you are just doing it for the fun, you won't have a major injury. I've done nothing like this before. I've done bungee jumping, parachuting, free diving.








No comments:

Post a Comment