Thursday, May 9, 2013

Yes, Please | Party of One - New York Times (blog)







New York Times (blog)

Yes, Please | Party of One
New York Times (blog)
I had been on mindless holidays and they were fun and I couldn't remember them. But my travels in Germany left me quite refreshed with thoughtfulness. I've had solo pints of Guinness in the pubs of County Kerry and County Cork. I've walked across the ...












Rubber ducks? Hotel guest amenities get more bizarre - USA Today
USA TODAY
... cigarettes underneath the "fun things and necessities" section of each room's minibar. -- The Hard Rock Hotel Chicago is offering "Nursing Mothers" amenities, including mini-fridges and freezers, microwaves, sterilization bags, and travel-sized ...













Expedia TravelFun and Savings in One. The value of money is ever increasing. It may be true that the modern world is giving people almost everything to make life comfortable. But then, almost every material thing that ...






No comments:

Post a Comment