Friday, April 26, 2013

New girl home!






Anelonka posted a photo:



New girl home!



She's not really a new one, because I buy her on an auction just because of her head and later changed her body. Originally she's Christie from the Beach Fun line, now her name's Nika and she's from... I'm not suree...Maybe from Nicaragua?;) My girls, especially Brandy as you can see, were estremly escited to welcome her, so did I. She reminds me of my first Barbie doll, Nikki, so it's a great thing to have her back:)













vac005_zps77e557a9.jpg
FUN - vac005_zps77e557a9.jpg












The Sun

Win premiere tickets to Star Trek: Into Darkness
The Sun
PLUS you'll be treated to a night at a four-star London hotel following the screening, and we'll cover travel costs up to £100. Screenshot of Star Trek: Into Darkness. Back on earth ... Enterprise team. Featuring a stellar cast including Chris Pine ...

and more »







No comments:

Post a Comment