Monday, March 11, 2013

East Texas offers indoor, outdoor spring break fun - Longview News-Journal







East Texas offers indoor, outdoor spring break fun
Longview News-Journal
And while forecasts indicate many families are planning to travel, there also are a number of indoor and outdoor activities available in and around Longview for those staying put. Get outside. The spring carnival is running through Sunday in the ...












Apps to Know: March Edition
KTLA
This month's edition of apps to know includes an app to help you organize your travel, a few fun games, and an interactive cookbook. Sporos is a puzzler that'll put your brain on overdrive. Players can connect the dots on up to 500 levels by dragging ...











mycripley posted a photo:



my great mission is to create rhythms with innate wisdom. don't bite my line either suckLz



#hiphop #music #lifeonchill #me #fun #art

Uploaded from Streamzoo











Zoom Lens posted a photo:



Remember when...



...we were kids and we would clothespin playing cards to the fender stays of our bicycles so that they would flap in the spokes and make an "engine noise?" Well, this kid still has a sense of play. :)



.



I once put so many cards on my bike that it made so much noise that I couldn't even hear a real motorcycle coming down the street the other way! The neighbors called my mom and I had to substantially reduce my "horsepower" by removing many cards. LOL



.



Some of the sights from Bike Week 2013.



More in my set, "Bike Week 2013:"



www.flickr.com/photos/motorpsiclist/sets/72157632152340699/



.



My photographs and videos and any derivative works are my private property and are copyright © by me, John Russell (aka "Zoom Lens") and ALL my rights, including my exclusive rights, are reserved and protected by United States Copyright Laws and International Copyright Laws. ANY use without my permission in writing is forbidden by law.








No comments:

Post a Comment