Wednesday, February 27, 2013

To a galaxy far far away






Morphicx posted a photo:



To a galaxy far far away



339/365

Love making these combination shots of a photo and a drawing!



| My Blog! || Getty || Project 365² || FaceBook |

All rights reserved ©.

Images may not be copied or used in any way without my written permission.











dave.magak posted a photo:



Day 058



Biohazard. Today was a fun shoot. I wanted to try and idea Jason gave me. I picked up this glass about a year and a half ago mainly to drink ouzo from. I havent used it in a little while and today it was the perfect model. I used 2 colours of food colouring to make the biowater. I had to have to lights for this shoot. One was right above the glass the other I had to use as a back light. It took 2 glasses of water to get the photo right.












Important steps for staying safe while traveling, keeping valuables secure at home
K-State Collegian
Posting status updates or pictures of your vacation on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network may be fun, but these send red flags to people who see them. Your friends might just be jealous that you are living it up in the Bahamas, but to a ...








No comments:

Post a Comment