Monday, January 28, 2013

Scotland Sets New Standard for Cute Travel Advertising - Jaunted







Jaunted

Scotland Sets New Standard for Cute Travel Advertising
Jaunted
Now usually this is where we'd make fun of lame travel advertising that invents something out of thin air and then acts like it's a real thing. But look how cute! No seriously, look. Pictures! And also this video, which we've convienently embedded at ...

and more »











New Zealand Herald

Queensland: Hunting for a challenge
New Zealand Herald
But the best fun I had on this journey was when a local Aborigine and father of eight, called Linc, taught us how to properly throw a spear, shoot-to-kill style, to hunt for fish and mud crabs. I'm told my index finger should be at the top of the ...











Johan Hikmat posted a photo:



playing chess











hobbers1973 posted a photo:



DSC02129_hf



A few shots of a 30th party I did as a favour for my friend and the first outing with off camera flash (which was well worth the money). For those of you who dont have off camera I hope that these pics will convince you its a worthwile purchase.








No comments:

Post a Comment