Thursday, December 20, 2012

Soaked - but having Fun






440_zpse930a058.jpg
Soaked - but having Fun - 440_zpse930a058.jpg











If you're reading this, then we're going to assume you're already hip to apps like TripIt and those from the airline with which you're traveling, so let's go beyond the basics to the secondary apps that'll help you survive not only ...









danielpezzullo posted a photo:



Age



I volunteered at a local senior center today; I had a table with a bunch of props. Christmas music and laughter was in the air as I photographed these seniors. Some chose props that reminded them of previous professions, loved ones, and most importantly their personalities. The service I did today was all free and I promised everyone a copy of their photos. Take a look at the fun we all had today. The thing that made my day was the little old lady who came up to me after I took her photo and said "I haven't had this much fun in a long time."








No comments:

Post a Comment