Thursday, December 6, 2012

its Time For Waffle. . .nom nom








Sirus f posted a photo:



probably the best party



winter 2012

some cheap 200 fuji film and XA2











bortwein75 posted a photo:



I drew you a Bow Truss Mug of Coffee



The pattern is based on the Bow Truss logo and I added a T-shirt coaster under it. I hope you like it.



Don't forget to vote for my Threadless + Bow Truss coffee bag design that features a bunch of my Coffee Drawings. Vote Now












Portsmouth News

Family's tribute to Waterlooville lollipop man
Portsmouth News
THE devastated family of a lollipop man killed in a road tragedy have paid tribute to a 'fun-loving and caring' man. Loved ones have ... 'We feel so lucky to have shared our life with someone so fun-loving, happy, friendly and caring. 'We are very ...

and more »







No comments:

Post a Comment