Friday, December 21, 2012

134/356 Christmas Came Early!






Tiny Haus posted a photo:



134/356 Christmas Came Early!



I got my Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 today! SO HAPPY with it! I wanted to package the "Guy Hats" with a picture of Guy. At first I thought of printing some photos from the many that I have, but this is way more personal and fun. I did a lot of research and it seems like the Fujifilm instant cameras are well for the price.

I was debating between this (Instax Mini 25) or the larger sized Instax 210. The larger one produces photos that are twice as big, but the camera is also twice as big. Ironically the 210 is cheaper than the Mini 25. I went with size on this decision... I wanted something fun and portable. I already have a honker (7D).

I forgot how fun instant camera are! Oh film... it's so nice to have you back in my life.



Guy poses for a few glamor shots. ;P











Sgrabowski posted a photo:



expired film











Haru_zpsaaff14c1.jpg
Haru - Haru_zpsaaff14c1.jpg











Awesome_zps2d96dbc5.jpg
Awesome - Awesome_zps2d96dbc5.jpg








No comments:

Post a Comment