Wednesday, August 22, 2012

179/365 Y:2






SpunkyMonQy posted a photo:



179/365 Y:2





I went to the zoo with a new friend today :) It was a lot of fun. Got to see the polar bear for the first time. She was awesome. I was super bummed though because they are re-doing the giraffe exhibit, so they were gone. They have always been my favorite animal to see (tied with the elephants actually). So they were gone and we don't have lions right now either which is a bummer as well. But I got to see a few other awesome animals and I'm happy. I had a great time!

I'm home alone for the next 5 days, so I'm going to be bored haha. Maybe I'll actually do a good picture. . . hmmm but I have no ideas! :/



Random Fact : The US has more than 350 zoos.











Athena ♔ posted a photo:



DSC_0029



feel the summer..








No comments:

Post a Comment