The left over of my fur scraps. My mother has thrown most of them away, since she was disgusted; so I’m very angry over the loss of my “spotted cat fur”; if only I had looked up what it was earlier …. Probably got all the left-overs when I was around 7.
Just know for sure, that the second tail on top is racoon, next to a red fox mask. Skunk below and part of long coyote fur.
The black fur seems to be dyed arctic fox; the greyisch bluish fur pearl colored fox.
But I can’t figure out what the tail on top and what this reddish fur on fabric is. Feels as some part of rabbit? I’m not sure. The fur feels very curl …
And I once was told that the tail on top was from a fox …. I doubt that.
Please correct me if I’m wrong, thanks
Newest Wild AnimalsRandom Posts:
via Fun and Travel http://funandtravel.thereviewclub.net/newest-wild-animals/various-fur/
No comments:
Post a Comment